Wednesday, February 17, 2016

E and EofS Alliance at Craigielaw postponed after heavy rain

Weather has taken its toll again - due to overnight rainfall Craigielaw was closed today so Edinburgh and East of Scotland Alliance postponed.
Next competition at Liberton GC next Wednesday.



Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © Colin Farquharson

If you can't find what you are looking for.... please check the Archive List or search this site with Google