Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Eyemouth Alliance postponed
Today's Edinburgh and East of Scotland Alliance competition at Eyemouth was postponed due to the bad weather. January 20 is probable rearranged date.
The E and E Alliance season resumes at Gullane No 3 on January 13.



Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © Colin Farquharson

If you can't find what you are looking for.... please check the Archive List or search this site with Google