Monday, March 05, 2018

NE Alliance Championship Round 1 postponed until March 14

From Michael MacDougall
I have spoken to various golf clubs  throughout the North-east about hosting us on Wednesday but unfortunately, due to the conditions – snow/extreme wetness, have  had no joy with regard to finding an alternative to the scheduled venue, Duff House Royal!
Duff House Royal is still under snow/snow melt and will not be open on Wednesday.
As a result, this week’s fixture – Championship R1 – is postponed until Portlethen on March 14.
The second round of the championship will go on the following week at Craibstone (March 21).  
The pro-am competition will move to March 22, at Portlethen as originally planned.
This is the sixth postponement/cancellation of a NE Alliance competition during the 2017-18 season, making it the worst, golf-wise winter for many a long day.

Michael MacDougall
Paul Lawrie Foundation


Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © Colin Farquharson

If you can't find what you are looking for.... please check the Archive List or search this site with Google