Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Now Inverallochy is flooded - tomorrow's NE Alliance postponed

Bad news from Inverallochy Golf Club. Tomorrow's North-east Alliance, scheduled to be the first of the year, has now been postponed. 
Sustained rain, with a 20mph+ wind flooded parts of the Buchan links
The first NE Alliance competition of 2016 will now be Wednesday, January 13 at Murcar Links.
Hope the rain stops before then!
Interestingly enough. today's postponement of the Inverallochy fixture is the first weather call-off since the competition at Peterhead two years ago.
Thanks to joint-sec David Wilson for that piece of information.



Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © Colin Farquharson

If you can't find what you are looking for.... please check the Archive List or search this site with Google