Friday, March 02, 2018

Scottish seniors cancel annual dinner and today's comp at Stirling

In view of the current severe weather conditions, and forecast for the next few days, it has been decided, with safety of you all in mind, to cancel Friday night’s dinner and prize-giving.
This decision has not been taken lightly, but in the circumstances, it is felt that we had no other alternative. There is no guarantee in any event, that Stirling Golf Club will be open anyway.
We apologise if this causes inconvenience, but matters are outside our control I’m afraid.
The current proposal is that any Trophies and medals etc. will be presented during the year at the various events.
Friday's competition at Stirling has, of course, been cancelled due to the weather



Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © Colin Farquharson

If you can't find what you are looking for.... please check the Archive List or search this site with Google